Asthenia, how to recognize it?
Asthenic syndrome is a problem of modern society, which prevents to conduct full-fledged activities and enjoy life
The modern rhythm of life dictates its own rules: to succeed, you need to constantly be on the move. Such a concept as “abnormal work schedule” is no surprise, and therefore systematic lack of sleep, disturbed diet, physical and mental strain – it is rather the norm for a working person, rather than Vice versa. As a result – most people experience such a common phenomenon as asthenia – a lack of energy or “burnout syndrome”
This is especially true as evident in spring, when exhausted after the winter, the body adapts to the new light a day, take vitamins and energy, but instead gets a load non-stop.
Due to the fact that psychogenic factors are most often exposed to office employees and businessmen, who, among other things, often face the problem of adapting to new climatic conditions and changing time zones during business trips, asthenic syndrome is often called Manager syndrome.
Asthenia can also accompany various diseases, including colds, or be a consequence of past diseases, States of intoxication (for example, after drinking alcohol). The danger of the syndrome is that from the acute form it can go into chronic, causing depression, phobias and other serious complications.
Fatigue VS asthenic syndrome
The main symptoms of asthenic syndrome are fatigue, General weakness and sleep disorders, which is why asthenia is often confused with normal physiological fatigue.
The usual fatigue always has a cause. A person gets tired after active activity (physical or mental), and it can be both fatigue after a two-hour workout in the gym, and accumulated fatigue at the end of the working week. If after a rest or change of activity the body comes back to normal, there is nothing to worry about.
We are talking about fatigue, if:
– Fatigue occurs often for no particular reason.
– The state of fatigue does not pass after sleep or a good rest.
Asthenia can also be accompanied by increased irritability, decreased performance, scattered attention, non-compliance, frequent changes and instability of mood.
How to cope with asthenia?
First of all, you need to determine its cause and try to eliminate it.
To ensure that the quality of life does not suffer today, a number of measures should be taken to help prevent or quickly cope with fatigue and restore strength:
- To normalize the mode of work and rest.
- Give up bad habits.
- Enter into food products rich in proteins and carbohydrates.
- To eliminate the manifestations of asthenia recommended vitamins and minerals, adaptogens, nootropics.
One of the effective means in the fight against the syndrome Manager is Betargin – amino acid complex, which includes: arginine and betaine.
Due to the complex composition of Betargin:
- stimulates energy synthesis and restores energy tone with increased mental and physical activity;
- improves microcirculation in vital organs and provides them with oxygen
- increases protein synthesis and increases endurance during exercise.
- Another advantage of Betargin – a variety of forms of release (drinking ampoules, sticks and sachets), which provides ease of use in different conditions.
Asthenic syndrome is a problem of modern society, which prevents to conduct full-fledged activities and enjoy life. Do not ignore the problem and exhaust your body, thereby accelerating the processes of aging, as well as consciously agreeing to a low level of activity in all its spheres.